“Lack of Nature could be damaging your child”
There are important truths in this article that every parent needs to know. In particular, that the lack of Nature could be damaging your child. Will you be willing to read it and let me know your thoughts?
I believe I am doing my bit to make the difference, by providing fun learning activities for families of all ages to go outdoors in a natural environment. To learn from play; to heal naturally; to get fitter; healthier physically and emotionally in the natural environment and to have good mental health.
Continue reading “Lack of Nature could be damaging your child”
Our retreats will provide you with an opportunity to take time out and step away from the hustle and bustle of your busy life to relax, refocus and re-emerge ready to return to your life with a new perspective.
Coming to our retreats will benefit you far more than a vacation as they offer you time to yourself to rest, heal, reflect, and renew your spirit and find emotional freedom and the joy of living in the present moment.
These amazing retreats include:
- Collection from airport or train station
- All meals and drinks inside and outside the accommodation
- Cook (for breakfast and evening meals if you decide to eat in)
- Option for guided tours of local attractions
- Woodland walks and forest bathing experiences
- Choice of group, couples or individual retreats
- Pool for swimming or just floating around
- Accommodation in stunning countryside around the UK
So don’t be put off if you don’t like groups, you can come to one of my retreats on your own and either spend time on your own peacefully reflecting or spend time with me out and about enjoying the splendours of our local communities and countryside.
Our retreats are specifically designed with you in mind, so you have complete control over what happens during your retreat and how you prefer to spend your time.
Ask for a brochure and to book contact Maleka on email email@example.com